Andrenalize Event 2014 by Four Seasons

"This one was the second event I attended by Four Season and the first Adrenalize event. I have heard and read a lot about the event, mainly the fun part of it really allured me since last year. Luckily this time I got the invitation, but sad at the same time that only three bloggers from Kolkata got invited here- Two Beauty and Lifestyle Bloggers and me, the Food Blogger who represented KolkataFood Bloggers group at the same time. Thanks to hubby dear who gave me company as my guest, we reached dot at 7.00pm at the venue, the Tollyguange club. Our dearest Host Peter K Mitter greeted us with a warm welcome, made us sit comfortably and then briefed us about the event. The event has been started by the Gym Section of the Tollyguange Club and every year Four Seasons sponsors it."  
Read more ...

For more Pictures pls Visit HERE...

No comments:

Post a Comment